Abstract Submission Guideline
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation & Agreement
- All abstracts must be submitted and be received before June 30, 2019 through Online Abstract Submission System
- The author submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author and one corresponding author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and poster) must register before August 30, 2019 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program.
- The User of this Account would be recognizing as the Presenting Author of each submitted papers.
- The on-line submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the papers for all purposes of the Conference usage without further notice.
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- A Short Abstract is required, which must be typed in ENGLISH with the body limited to 300 words.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (First letter of the title should be capitalized)
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion and Reference. (The maximum reference of each abstract should not exceed THREE.)
- The total number of TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES should not exceed THREE
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 5MB and JPG format is recommended
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Each author with more than 3 accepted paper for oral or E-poster presentation must have one regular participant or student registration. In the case of multiple accepted papers of presenting author, each paper is required to be registered under at least one author.
- The maximum co-authors of the abstract are 10 people, moreover, should the co-authors are not filling in the submission system, and the co-authors will not be shown on the abstract book.
- All authors named in this abstract have agreed to its submission for presentation at 2019 APETNA, and that the authors are familiar with the data and agree with the stated results.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the 2019 APETNA reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the 2019 APETNA, and reviewing results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance / rejection to presenting authors only by August 15, 2019.
- Download the 2019 APETNA template here |